What Personal Information Do We Collect?
* Information that you provide: We receive and store information that you enter, i.e., when you search for or buy a product or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card information. We also track your navigation path to and from this website, how many times you visit quiltjazz.com and how long your visit lasts. It is quiltjazz.com's policy and practice to limit collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes.
* Cookies: Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize a computer that has previously visited the site or page. This allows us to provide a customized visit experience.
* Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) Address. IP Addresses of computers used to visit quiltjazz.com are recorded. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
* Information from other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to your account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily and accurately.
How Do We Use the Information that We Collect?
* To fulfill your requests: When you register at quiltjazz.com to request information be sent to you or request products or services.
* Special Offers: Occassionally, we may send you special offers and targeted advertisements from quiltjazz.com by email. These offers come directly from us and help to personalize some of our services.
* Newsletters: If you are a member or subscribe to the site, we use that information to send a newsletter at various times. The newsletter includes information that we think you will find useful and important information.
* To understand client's needs regarding quiltjazz's services
* To allow customers and client's to access limited-entry areas of quiltjazz.com
* To inform customers and client's of upgrades to quiltjazz.com or the addition of new products or services
* To provide invoices for products/services
* To maintain accounts and records
* To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request
* To protect the products, services or rights of quiltjazz.com, including, but not limited to, the security and /or integrity of the website
* To identify and resolve technical problems relating to quiltjazz.com's website, products and services
* quiltjazz.com also uses personal information in an aggregate form (not individually attributable to you) for it's business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
* Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might buy or sell other assets. In such transactions, customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets.
How Do We Protect The Security of Your Information?
* We do not sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to anyone else without your express consent or permission
* We never sell or rent our mailing lists
* Only authorized employees may access our files, accounts and/or your personal information
* We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion into our website
Links to Third Party Websites
quiltjazz.com contains links to other websites that are not contolled by quiltjazz.com or it's affiliates. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. If you click on a link to a third party website, that third party (including advertisers) may serve content and/or advertisements and collect information directly from your web browser and may place or recognize cookies on your web browser. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Choice: Opt-In or Opt-Out
It is your choice whether to receive emails, newletters or special offers from us. When you register on our site, you automatically opt-in. If you want to opt out, follow the details below.
* Cookies: You can easily deny, or opt-out of cookies by either of these methods. Manually delete your cookies by following the instructions contained in the "Help" section of your browser; or, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject line: Opt-Out.
* Emails: Send an email to email@example.com and in the subject line enter the words: Opt-Out. Then in the body of the email insert the following: "Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services."