What Does a V A Do?
Virtual Assistants (VA for short) does:
* Administrative, office, bookkeeping, and clerical duties
* Specialized business services, i.e., client contact point, marketing campaigns, and more
* Business meeting presentations: equals more sales
* Website Duties and Administration: equals more sales and provides more information about your business and products to your clients
* Business Proposals: equals more sales
* P R: your business has more visibility and is better known in your area
The Benefits and How Much Will It Cost?
Actually, you'll probably save money! It is estimated that employees actually cost two times what their salary is. A V A is an independant contractor - not an employee.
* V A fees are tax-deductible as a business expense
* V A services are cost-effective because you pay per project or contract - not by the hour
* You SAVE because you pay no employee benefits (vacation pay, insurance contributions, sick pay, workers comp)
Who needs a Virtual Assistant?
Small Business Owners, Professional Practices, College Professors, People Who Travel Often, Large Family Reunions / Events, Churches and Non-Profit Organizations. So, considering all the things you have to do, are you ready to hire a V A?
Still Not Sure?
Here is a cool V A Cost Comparison tool from Ms. Snowden at http://anovelspace.com/va-cost-comparison
We are all familiar with the housing market slump. But homes are still being bought and sold. If you're in the market to sell your home, or, if you're looking for a new profession, you will want to read about the Professional Home Stager .
Professional Home Stager